This spacious and stylish three bedroom, 2-1/2 bath condo comes fully furnished to accommodate up to 6 guests. A perfect fit for families or several couples looking to vacation together with plenty of room and privacy. Located in beautiful Bahia Encantada.
Безкоштовне паркування на території
Недоступно: Детектор чадного газу
Що слід пам’ятати
Guest will be required to sign a copy of these rules before receiving the keys.
Lost Beach Vacations (LBV) strives to provide a family-friendly and peaceful environment. Any behavior, conduct, or activity to the contrary is strictly prohibited. These rules are strictly enforced. Please respect these rules and those around you. These rules are in place for the safety and well-being of all owners, guests, and renters.
1. CRUDE, OFFENSIVE, LOUD (GREATER THAN 65 DECIBELS), DISORDERLY, UNLAWFUL, DANGEROUS, INTOXICATED, AND/OR LEWD BEHAVIOR IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES.
2. PROSTITUTION - Sadly, some people are drawn to Costa Rica for the purpose of soliciting prostitutes. LBV specifically prohibits guests from bringing prostitutes into any condominium managed by LBV. This policy is strictly enforced, and violations of this policy may result in eviction without refund, fines, and other action as may be deemed necessary by LBV. Guests who intend to engage in these activities are emphatically encouraged to rent elsewhere. All guests will be required to agree to adhere to this policy in writing at or before check-in.
3. Quiet hours are between 10:00PM and 8:00AM. No noises louder than 55 decibels.
4. Guest must register all of its guests, invitees, and any other person that Guest intends to admit to the property at check-in unless there is prior written approval from LBV; any person that is not registered is not allowed on the property, including the pool and common areas.
5. No more than two (2) people per bedroom unless there is prior written approval from LBV.
6. Absolutely no smoking in the condominium or in the common areas. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony of your condominium with the doors and/or sliders closed. If the smell of smoke is found in the condominium there will be a minimum fee of $250 for cleaning.
7. Pool opens at 8:00AM and closes at 10:00PM.
8. No lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
9. ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING. No entering the pool from any non-ground level area such as rocks, waterfalls, or the condominium decks.
10. No glass in the pool or its surrounding areas. If Guest, its guests, invitees, and any other person that Guest admits to the property brings glass to the pool and it breaks Guest will have to cover the cost to drain, repair, and refill the pool, which will be a minimum of $2,500.
11. No removing any furniture from the common areas and no reserving chairs, tables, stands, and/or other furniture in the common areas for more than 30 minutes without use.
12. No parties or events without the prior written authorization of LBV.
13. No pets (unless it is a service pet for medical reasons; must be preapproved by LBV).
14. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times.
15. No drying clothing, bathing suits, or towels on balconies (please use dryer in unit).
16. No drugs, firearms, fireworks, or fires of any kind are allowed on the property.
17. Cutting, nailing, or damaging the property is strictly prohibited. Climbing on decorations (such as waterfalls) or landscaping (such as trees) is prohibited.
18. No outside soliciting.
19. Guest must escort all of its guests, invitees, service providers, and any other person Guest admits to the property off the property.
20. No catering or outside music permitted without prior written consent from LBV.
21. All garbage must be disposed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle.
22. Key Cards are used for identification purposes, such as entering the property. Guest is responsible to return all key cards that it received upon departure. If Guest fails to return any of the key cards it received, it will be charged a fee of $15 per unreturned key card (please return all key cards to the main office or leave next to the phone in the condominium).
23. No removing any furniture from the Condominium (including the patios, decks, and rooftop terraces).
24. Please rinse sand off of feet prior to entering the condominium.
25. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet.